World's Top Secret

World Top Secret Societies

Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate and open. It destroys things like religion, government system and economic system of any country. Then the ideology and government system of the other country is imposed on it. The main emphasis of the KGB (spying agency of Soviet Russia) is not in the area of intelligence at all. Only about 15% of time, money and man power are spent on spying as such. The other 85% is a slow process, which we call ideological subversion. What it basically means is to change the perception of reality by the process of brainwashing of the people covertly with the labour of years. 

Read Full Story (Language English)
Read Full Story (Language Hindi)